Harley Quinn and the Joke Harley Quinn and the Joke

It's a good idea but it would've worked better as just an art piece rather than an animation. Music is fine as well, but it doesn't compliment the animation you were going for quite well.

Put a bit more time into it and make sure it's polished to the best of your abilities before marking it complete.

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

....

Mindgasm.... I think i've learned more in this one animation than all throughout my school years o_o.

Complete and total mind fuck, but it was worth it.

Camel? Yes! Camel? Yes!

Jess.

There is but one word to describe such an adventure full of so much love, passion, anguish, and perhaps most importantly camels, and that word... Is Yes.

Undead End 2 Undead End 2

This game was very well done, from animation to controls, to audio and story. Of course there's the ever present issue of not having a save option, but this just adds on a layer of difficulty to the game, forcing you to make sure you don't screw up, and giving it a classic feel. Another issue is that unless you check your inventory, you haven't any idea how close to death you really are. Avoiding the health bar design may be personal preference but I'd like to see some sort of reference to how injured you are.

I quite enjoyed the puzzle aspect, mixed in with a varying top-down and side-scrolling shooter. This game definitely has a lot of potential and it's by no means wasting it, even if it could be tweaked slightly here and there.

Looking forward to updates and more.

The Impossible Game The Impossible Game

There are "Impossible" games, and there are poorly made games. The difference is notable in game play, and this is quite a rubbish game. Not only is it a blatant rip-off of the original "The Impossible Game" but it's also sloppy and clearly not worth your time.

The game concept is a renewable one, just add your own flavor to it and don't copy other successful games.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

The universe.

Science's way of telling you, you're insignificant. Fantastic work you've created, i'm glad to see games like this still fascinate people. The information is extremely accurate as far as I can tell.

On another note, there are a few things I wanted to point out to some viewers who may be interested.

Announced in 2007 the Pillars of Creation were destroyed by a supernova's shock wave some 6,000 years ago. Because the pillars are so far away, observers on Earth currently see the shockwave approaching the pillars, and will not see the destruction occur for about another 1,000 years.

Just a little piece of information.

Overall:
5/5 10/10, Wonderful Flash, I hope to see more like this in the future.

Benny Hill Nope Remix Benny Hill Nope Remix

Mild Seizure.

Well made, i'll give you that. Though the sounds caused me to have a minor seizure, i'm sure i'll listen to this again one day.

On another note, Amnesia: The Dark Descent is quite the game to play in a dark room with a surround sound headset on... This song, by far surpasses the creepiness that accompanies Amnesia.

Overall:
5/5 10/10. Hurray for Seizures! =D

Like a G6(Disco Fries RMX) Like a G6(Disco Fries RMX)

While the Remix is good...

I cannot give you a good rating, as you stated in the comment, this isn't your song. I know you've posted it and you're not trying to pass it off as your own, but It can still be viewed that way.

If you wanted to find out, you should've posted on the forum somewhere, or searched youtube a bit instead of posting it here.

Good luck finding out who made this, but next time don't post it,if it's not yours.

DaPunishmentRejecter responds:

Thanks for the Tip.

Sippin on purple drank (wip) Sippin on purple drank (wip)

Needs...

I personally think it needs a bit more variance, it's a nice tune for a little bit, but after a while it starts to become slightly annoying... Still overall nicely done :D

Keep at it.

purpdrank responds:

Thanks for the comment def gonna mix it up a bit

Armor Study Armor Study

The armor structure is done quite well, but armor gains a lot of its definition from shading and texture (as well as color, depending on your choice of medium).

You've definitely got shading and use of light down quite well, the only thing I would've done differently is possibly add some age to the more exposed areas (cracks. scrapes, gouges) and made use of negative shading on the indents in the armor. (Specific example being the dark line on the elbow guard).

However, despite creative differences in style and experience, I applaud your artwork. Very well done.

Zombie Girl Zombie Girl

Well...

I say the more holes the merrier.

The detail is terrific, and loved her shredded attire. Only thing that I see, or Don't see, is more ribcage action. The dress fits loosely even though she's supposed to have decayed slightly, or have torn flesh, yet I don't see the wind clinging to her rips, leaving an imprint in the tank top.

5/5 10/10. Beautifully stunning craftsman ship, milady.

The Date The Date

That...

That fucking Rat is a pervert, watching them share their romance from the pipes.
Wonderful drawing, loved the detail all over the drawing. Fantastic work :D