Benny Hill Nope Remix Benny Hill Nope Remix

Mild Seizure.

Well made, i'll give you that. Though the sounds caused me to have a minor seizure, i'm sure i'll listen to this again one day.

On another note, Amnesia: The Dark Descent is quite the game to play in a dark room with a surround sound headset on... This song, by far surpasses the creepiness that accompanies Amnesia.

Overall:
5/5 10/10. Hurray for Seizures! =D

Like a G6(Disco Fries RMX) Like a G6(Disco Fries RMX)

While the Remix is good...

I cannot give you a good rating, as you stated in the comment, this isn't your song. I know you've posted it and you're not trying to pass it off as your own, but It can still be viewed that way.

If you wanted to find out, you should've posted on the forum somewhere, or searched youtube a bit instead of posting it here.

Good luck finding out who made this, but next time don't post it,if it's not yours.

DaPunishmentRejecter responds:

Thanks for the Tip.

Sippin on purple drank (wip) Sippin on purple drank (wip)

Needs...

I personally think it needs a bit more variance, it's a nice tune for a little bit, but after a while it starts to become slightly annoying... Still overall nicely done :D

Keep at it.

purpdrank responds:

Thanks for the comment def gonna mix it up a bit

Wi(n)dow Wi(n)dow

Great Song!

Beautiful. Quite relaxing and just eases your mind.

Now, I'm not sure this is exactly relevant, but I fell asleep listening to this with my headphones on and had multiple dreams within my dream about either sleeping through a zombie invasion untouched by the chaos around me, or just relaxing in a meadow stargazing at night time...

Either way, this song got my 10/10 and 5/5. Great job :)

RxKing responds:

Haha thanks bro!
That is one crazy dream - and yes I can take all the credit for making you have those dreams within that dream. That's right, INCEPTION just happened! (: Haha cheers!

Riot vs. Cryogenetic Riot vs. Cryogenetic

Somthing is confusing me.

As of this post this songs score was under 3... How this is possible i am unsure, because this song is worthy of 4+. Many people rate song on THEIR tastes, on how THEY perceive the song. I admit to doing this too, but to rate a song low becasue its not your taste, and not think about the time that people took to work on this song is only making you look like a fool.

So please, if you're one of those people reading this comment, take the time to listen to the song, maybe think about how much time and effort could've possibly been put into the song before you decide to give it a low score.

NOW! On to the review of the song... This is another epic song you've created, not really much to say about it... I mean, it's a wonderful song. Job well done!

5/5
10/10

Keep 'em coming.

DjCryogenetic responds:

Hey, your right people do rate on thier tastes, its not that fair. Usually.

And thanks for the reveiw.

~Del~ Unleash Euphoria ~Del~ Unleash Euphoria

Not bad.

You took your time with the intro, building into somthing. The music flows quite well, and its quite simplistic and upbeat. Kinda hard to descibe, but it was very well done.

5/5 10/10

Keep up the good work :)

Delorean100 responds:

Thanks for the awesome review dude! I really tried to make it transition well.

~delorean100~

The Little Drummer Punk Droid The Little Drummer Punk Droid

Awesome

This song really isnt my type of music, but you know what, i still give it a 10.

You put, from what i heard, a good amount of effort into making this song, thats why you get a 10.

I've listened to most of your songs, and your latest one ( Fuck Off And Smile ) was awesome, dude i salute you.

Keep making Epic songs, and ill keeping voting 5/5 and 10/10

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man, much appreciated :D

Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N) Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)

Epic..

This song was put together Very well, I loved how it went back and forth from quiet to loud, though i was expecting a full peak twards the middle and it never came, this is still THE GREATEST (As of this post) Song ive ever heard on Newgrounds.

5/5 10/10 Terrific Job. :)

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the kind comments! Hopefully we can impress you further with our next song! Check out our newest song, "Heaven's Storm." We just release it and, although it's more straight-laced techno, it's pretty good.

Thanks again!

My Retribution My Retribution

Epic.

Words cannot describe how epic this song is... (except Epic..lol) but truely, the moment i played this song i was engulfed by the magnificence of the beat... it was like i had died and gone to heaven... this beat makes me feel so happy. I dont think ill ever be able to get enough of it. I LOVE THIS SONG.

Added to fav.
5/5 eleventy-million/10

Druids-Warcry responds:

thank you very much for your support aderta! I'm really enthralled you are overly rejoiced in this mercurials beat! and glad it gave you a torrent of feelings.

Calliope Calliope

OMG, win.

I listened to this like 35 times now and my ears are starting to bleed....

THIS ROCKS! 5/5 10/10